Should an emergency arise, the school will contact parents.
Therefore, it is very important that we have your home and work telephone numbers plus an emergency number. Should a child need to be sent to hospital in an extreme emergency, then Epsom General Hospital would normally be used and the child would be accompanied by a member of staff. Please let us know immediately if there are any changes to address, telephone numbers and contact numbers.
The school has an emergency response plan to deal with all possible emergency situations. Evacuation procedures are displayed in all rooms and test procedures are carried out at least once a term.
In the event of an emergency school closure (fire, flood, snowstorm, loss of power or heating, etc) please listen to Radio Jackie on 107.8 FM for information or you can check the Surrey Alert website at: www.surreyalert.info and select: school closures.
In anticipation of the school telephone system being overwhelmed with incoming calls from parents we will:
- post a message on the front page of the website.
- send an email via Parentmail
- send a text message via Parentmail
- display information at the school gates if appropriate
- man the school gates at the beginning and end of the school day if appropriate
- notify Surrey County Council